Off Center Salon & Spa Coronavirus Policy
Welcome Back! We'll be happy to see you again!
We reopen June 1 for hair services and Med Spa services with Alicia.
Barbara returns June 20 with skin care and energy services.
Here's our protocol...
Bring your behind the ear face mask.
Text when you arrive. I'll reply when you can come in.
Essentials only please! (Limit your baggage.)
Come alone. No extra people, please.
Relax during your shampoo. No talking, please.
Your safety is our top concern
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues, Off Center Salon and its associates would like to assure you that we are committed to a policy that insures we all remain safe. Here is how we are handling reopening, as required by the state of Connecticut:
- Visits are by appointment only.
- Face masks are required on entry and during services.
- We practice social distancing when possible.
- We practice all cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
- Please sign our consent form before services.
- If you are sick or experiencing symptoms, please do not enter the salon.
Click for the official state summary on reopening requirements.
Thank you for working with us to keep our community safe and healthy.
If you have questions, please give us a call or text us using the links above, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.